Information Technology has partnered with UNIV 200 instructional staff and Netop to pilot test Vision Pro 7, a classroom management tool that will enhance instructor/student interaction and streamline workflow in the classroom. Netop provided a NGAGE GAP grant to assist in funding the project.
Netop Vision 7 Pro is classroom management software that lets you view your students’ computer screens from your own display, guide how they’re using their computers and interact screen-to-screen. This software allows you to:
- View a screenshot of each computer in the classroom from your own display, so you can follow your students’ work in real time
- Communicate with your class screen-to-screen: chat, operate a student’s computer for them or demonstrate directly on their screens, all from your own computer
- Turn Internet access on or off entirely, or just choose specific websites to block or allow
- Select the applications you want your class to work in while blocking others
- Distribute files, collect assignments and launch websites for the whole class in a click, saving lost transition time, so you can get more from your class period
- Annotate on-screen
- Showcase student work
- Wake up or shut down all your computers in a click.
J. Collin Wynne
Support and Resources - Documentation
Training Center - Classroom Management Training and Tutorials
Classroom Management - Blog
For more information please contact the IT Help Desk.