What happens to my balance at the end of the semester?
Your credit balance displayed in the PaperCut window is actually a combination of two accounts:
- Initial semester credit (provided by the University) - this $25 in print quota has no cash value; reset to $25 at the beginning of each semester
- Supplemental credit (added by you) - this balance comes from CajunCash you add into your account for additional print quota; supplemental credit carries forward every semester and is nonrefundable.
Does printing front and back (duplex) count as one page?
Yes. A page is considered a sheet of paper whether you print on one side or both. Printing duplex is strongly encouraged.
- How do I print front and back (duplex)?
- Select File
- Select Print
- Choose “print on both sides” or “print duplex.” The wording may vary depending on the program that you are using.
- How do I print multiple PowerPoint slides on one sheet?
- Click File
- Click Print
- Under “Slides,” click on the drop down arrow and choose one of the “handout” layouts. We suggest selecting “6 Slides Horizontal”