Find your broswer below and follow the steps to clear the internet browser:
- Press the keys "Shift" "cmd" and "Del" at the same time, (You can hold one down, then hold the next one down and while holding the first two down, press the third one)
- A new browser tab with a opoup window opens. In the drop-down menu at the top, select the time range you want to delete the cache.
- Enable the check box "Cached images and files."
- Click on the button "Clear Browsing Data" and reload the website.
- In the main menu of the browser select "History" and below that the submenu-tem "Clear Recent History..."
- A popup opens. In the drop-down menu, you can define the time range you want to delete.
- Click on the arrow next to "Details" to show different possibilities for which should be deleted. If you want to delete only the cache, then check on the checkbox next to "Cache."
- Click on the button "Clear now".
- Reload the website.
The fastest way to clear you internet cache on Safari is the keyboard shortcut, "CMD" + "ALT" + "E".
If you have questions or need help, please contact the IT Service Desk