As part of our migration to a new Student Information System, we have changed our Advising process for Fall 2016 and beyond.
Academic Advising is migrating to Banner. This process is still in transition. The following is the most current information:
- Before using Banner for the first time, you will need to activate your account.
- Attention Mac users: Please use Firefox to activate your account. The Safari browser will not work correctly.
- Academic History - Student records can be accessed via ULink until migration to the new system is complete. Transcripts are in the old system and are in the process of moving to Banner.
- Registration appointments and advising holds are now available in Banner.
- If you are unable to lift holds in the new Banner system, please alert the helpdesk at email@example.com or 482-HELP.
- Download instructions for viewing the entire Course Schedule.
Banner Tutorials for Faculty & Staff
The Office of the University Registrar hosts a variety of Banner training sessions for faculty/advisors and staff each semester. Training sessions include Banner 9 basic navigation, assigning and removing advisors, ULink and SSB basic navigation, overrides and holds training, Degree Works, and various other topics.
To view the list of available training sessions, please visit the University Registrar Training page.
To access all training documents and materials, please visit the University Registrar Training Materials page.
Banner 9 Transition
Here is a quick video link from Ellucian about navigating in Banner 9