Public Calendars FAQ
To Access our Academic or Administrative Calendars you can go to the following Public URLs:
UL Lafayette Academic Calendar
UL Lafayette Administrative Calendar
To Subscribe to these calendars you can do the following.
Open your Office 365 Webmail:
- Log onto your campus Webmail. You can get to your campus webmail by going to https://webmail.louisiana.edu
- Once you are on your webmail page, look for the Calendar icon at the bottom left of the page. It should look like this:
- Once you have opened your calendar page, you can look for "IMPORT CALENDAR" on the left of your screen.
- You should see the option to add a Calendar "FROM WEB" link like this:
For the Academic Calendar, you need to paste the following link (Right Click and Save Link):
- For the Name you can put "UL Academic Calendar" and then hit IMPORT
- Once that is done you can repeat the process for the UL Administrative Calendar. The URL for the Administrative Calendar is this:
- Once this is done, these Calendars should be available in your Outlook Client and on your Outlook App for your smartphone.